50g desiccated coconut
250g plain biscuits (eg milk arrowroot)
250g dark choc bits
- Line a slice tray with baking paper.
- Chop biscuits in TM bowl 4 secs speed 5 set side if chopped up enough for you.
- Place butter, sugar and cocoa into TM bowl and melt 2 mins 60°C speed 4.
- Add remaining ingredients (and biscuits that have been set aside) mix 30 secs speed 2.
- Press mixture into slice tray then put in fridge for approximately 1 hour.
- Melt chocolate and butter for icing in TM bowl 2 minutes 50°C speed 3 and spread over slice.
- Place in fridge for icing to set.
- Once set cut into squares.