Any time of the day is perfect for ice cream. Especially when it's as healthy as this.
Treat yourself to this refreshing Mango and Coconut Ice Cream. It is so easy to make, plus, did I mention it's healthy too! You can make your own ice cream with these basic ingredients - coconut, yoghurt and mango!
Here's a bonus tip: other frozen fruit will work well with this recipe! Yum! 😋
Yields: 4 servings
50 g desiccated coconut
200 g ice
100 g plain yoghurt
400 g frozen mango
- Mill coconut for 1 min/Sp 8.
- Add remaining ingredients. Blend for 1 min/Sp 5.
- Use the Thermomix spatula through the hole in the lid to help keep ice cream blend moving.
- Scrape down sides.
- Repeat another one or two times until ice cream is smooth.
- Drizzle with honey to serve (optional).