I take this Blue Cheese Dip baked in a crusty cob loaf when I go to BBQ’s and it is always a smashing success! A super impressive but super easy dish to prepare and perfect for sharing.
Cob Loaf with Blue Cheese Dip
1 large cob loaf
2 cloves garlic
250g cream cheese
300g sour cream
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
dash tabasco sauce
150g blue cheese
2 tbsp parsley
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- With blades running at Speed 10, drop garlic cloves in bowl and chop for 5 seconds.
- Scrape down the sides.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix for 20 seconds/Speed 5.
- Cut the 4cm off top of cob loaf to form lid and pull the soft bread out.
- Wrap the soft bread pieces in foil.
- Pour the dip into the cob loaf. Replace the bread lid.
- Place bread lid on and wrap in foil.
- Bake cob loaf and bread pieces for 60 minutes at 180°C.
- Serve using the bread pieces and crust of cob loaf to serve.
Music: clearday – Bensound.com