200g chicken breast (roughly chopped)
1 clove garlic
3 spring onions
2 tablespoons fresh coriander
1 piece fresh ginger (approximately 3cm square)
1 teaspoon fish sauce
3 sheets frozen puff pastry
1 egg yolk
2 tablespoons sesame seeds
Sweet chilli sauce to serve
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- If you are using the frozen puff pastry get three sheets out of the freezer put aside.
- Separate egg yolk and white and keep yolk aside in a small dish.
- Put garlic, spring onions, coriander, and ginger into TM bowl 3 secs / speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl (no need to wash out) and set aside.
- Put chicken and ham into TM bowl mince 30 secs / speed 4.
- Add rest of ingredients to TM bowl – fish sauce, egg and the ingredients that were set aside.
- Mix 30 secs / speed 4.
- I used the square puff pastry sheets so I cut them in half and put some of the mixture on one side and brush the edge with water.
- Fold over and make into a sausage shape and press the edge down to seal.
- Repeat with the other pieces of pastry until mixture is gone.
- With a sharp knife cut into small sausage rolls on the diagonal discard end pieces.
- Brush with egg yolk and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 15 mins until golden.
- Serve with sweet chilli sauce.