This Thermomix® cookie dough is perfect for using with our Cookie Plungers. They keep their shape while cooking and have a delicious buttery texture. This recipe makes 50-60 biscuits – if that’s too many, this dough is perfect to freeze.
2 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla essence
400g plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
- Mill the sugar at Speed 9 for 3 seconds.
- Add the butter and mix at Speed 4 for 10 seconds.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix at Speed 4 for 15 seconds.
- Using the dough function, knead for 1 minute.
- Place the dough onto cling wrap and shape into a long roll. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Line a baking tray with a TM Essentials Non-Stick Silicone Mat or baking paper.
- Using ¼ of the dough at a time, place onto a floured TM Essentials Silicone Mat. Dust the dough lightly with more flour. Roll to 5mm thick with a flour dusted rolling pin.
- Dip the Cookie Plunger in flour before cutting each biscuit shape.
- To use the Cookie Plunger – press the cutter into the dough, press the plunger to press the cutter shapes, left the plunger – the dough should be in the plunger; press the plunger handle to remove the dough.
- Place the cookies on the baking tray leaving 1 cm between the cookies.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.