A pizza with a twist. Be adventurous and try some other toppings on our banana pizza base.
Banana Pizza Dough
70g ripe banana
140g luke warm water
1 1/2 tsp dry yeast
280 g bakers flour
180g milk chocolate
1 banana, thinly sliced
30g granulated peanuts
15g shredded coconut
- Add all dough ingredients.
- Mix on Speed 5 for 10 seconds.
- Knead for 2 1/2 minutes of Dough Speed.
- Place dough on a TM Essentials Non Stick Silicone Mat that has been lightly floured.
- Wrap and rest in a warm, draft free place until dough doubles in size (30-60 mins).
- Roll out onto pizza stone or flat tray.
- Cover with the Silicone Mat and let rest for 20 minutes.
- Bake at 180°C for 15-20 minutes until golden.
- As soon as Pizza base is cooked, top with flavourings.
- Melt chocolate and cream at 70°C for 2 minutes at Speed 3.
- Spread chocolate mix over top of pizza - a TM Essentials Silicone Spatula is perfect to scrape the TM Bowl clean.
- Top with banana, peanuts and coconut