Have you tried making Muesli Bars? The kids asked me to go the shops to buy some but it took the same amount of time to make them - plus they tasted heaps better and I know what's in them. The downside? They ate them all in one day.
100 grams Almonds
100 grams Sultanas
65 grams Sugar
100 grams Butter
50 grams Honey
50 grams Shredded or Desiccated Coconut
200 grams Rolled Oats
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Blitz Almonds and Sultanas for 2 seconds on Speed 9. Set Aside
- Blitz Sugar for 5 seconds on Speed 10.
- Add Butter and Honey to bowl and melt at 80°C for 2 minutes on Speed 3.
- Add reserved Almonds and Sultanas and remaining ingredients. Mix on Reverse Speed 1.5 for 1 minute.
- Press mixture into a TM Essentials MiniCake Mold.
- Cook in oven for 20 minutes. Allow to cool in mold before removing bars.