Salted black beans are available from Asian supermarkets and add a delicious rich flavour to this super quick and easy dish using your Thermomix®, Varoma® and our Stainless Steel Steaming Dish.
10g garlic cloves
15g fresh ginger
50g salted black beans
40g oyster sauce
60g light soy sauce
400g pork belly or pork loin thinly sliced
4 spring onions, finely sliced
- Place the ginger and garlic in the TM Bowl and chop at Speed 8 for 3 seconds.
- Add the salted black beans and chop Turbo speed for 1 second.
- Scrape down the sides.
- Add the oyster sauce and soy sauce. Mix at Speed 2 for 5 seconds.
- Place the pork on the Steaming Dish in the Varoma.
- Add the black bean sauce mix and mix well.
- Top with the spring onions, reserving some for serving.
- Without rinsing, add 1000g water to the TM Bowl.
- Place lid and Varoma in place.
- Cook at Varoma temp, 25 minutes, Speed 2.
Vegetables can be added to the bottom section of the Varoma in the last 5-7 minutes of cooking.