It's time to get your Varoma® out and make some tender steamed syrup puddings just like grandma used to make. Our Stainless Steel Dariole Molds are perfect to make these puddings. Using only 5 ingredients that you will most likely have in your pantry, these puddings are a delicious treat for any night of the week.
3 tablespoons golden syrup
70 grams self-raising flour
70 grams brown sugar
70 grams butter, room temperature
1 large egg
- Grease 6 TM Essentials Stainless Steel Dariole Molds or a TM Essentials Silicone Envy Mold generously with butter.
- Measure 3 tablespoons of golden syrup equally into the molds.
- Mix the flour and sugar for 3 seconds/Speed 5.
- Add the butter and eggs and mix for 10 seconds/Speed 4.
- Scrape down the sides and mix for a further 5 seconds/Speed 4.
- Spoon the mixture evenly into the 6 Stainless Steel Dariole Molds or Silicone Envy Mold .
- Rinse mixing bowl and add 1 litre of water to bowl and set Varoma in place.
- Steam the puddings for 25 min/Varoma temp/Speed 2.
- When cooking time has finished tip puddings out of the Molds into serving bowls and serve with cream or ice cream.