My family loves this 5 Ingredient Steamed Pork for a quick and easy mid week dinner. Salted black beans are available from Asian supermarkets and add a delicious rich flavour to this super quick and easy dish using your Thermomix®, Varoma® and our Stainless Steel Steaming Dish.
10g garlic cloves
50g salted black beans
40g oyster sauce
60g light soy sauce
400g pork belly or pork loin thinly sliced
- Place the garlic in the TM Bowl and chop at Speed 8 for 3 seconds.
- Add the salted black beans and chop Turbo speed for 1 second.
- Scrape down the sides.
- Add the oyster sauce and soy sauce. Mix at Speed 2 for 5 seconds.
- Place the pork on the Steaming Dish in the Varoma.
- Add the black bean sauce mix and mix well.
- Without rinsing, add 1000g water to the TM Bowl.
- Place lid and Varoma in place.
- Cook at Varoma temp, 25 minutes, Speed 2.
Vegetables can be added to the bottom section of the Varoma in the last 5-7 minutes of cooking.