Any time of the day is perfect for ice cream. Especially when it's as healthy as this.
Treat yourself to this refreshing Mango and Coconut Ice Cream that uses only 5 ingredients. It is so easy to make, plus, did I mention it's healthy too! You can make your own ice cream with these basic ingredients - coconut, yoghurt and mango!
Here's a bonus tip: other frozen fruit will work well with this recipe! Yum! 😋
Yields: 4 servings
50 g desiccated coconut
200 g ice
100 g plain yoghurt
400 g frozen mango
1 tsp vanilla essence
- Mill coconut for 1 min/Sp 8.
- Add remaining ingredients. Blend for 1 min/Sp 5.
- Use the Thermomix spatula through the hole in the lid to help keep ice cream blend moving.
- Scrape down sides.
- Repeat another one or two times until ice cream is smooth.
- Drizzle with honey to serve (optional).