A healthy alternative to traditional White Christmas and using only 5 Ingredients. It's time to share some Bliss Ball love. An easy gluten free, dairy free Thermomix® recipe plus delicious to boot.
150 g desiccated coconut
120 g macadamias
50 g coconut oil
40 g natural pistachios
40 g dried cranberries
Extra desiccated coconut to roll balls in.
- Chop the coconut, macadamias, coconut oil, and honey at Speed 9 for 20 seconds.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Add the pistachios and cranberries and mix at Speed 4 for 15 seconds.
- Use your hands to firmly press and shape the mixture into balls.
- Roll the balls lightly in coconut and place in the fridge to set.
Makes 12 balls.
This recipe has been adapted from wholefoodsimply.com