The second most favourite flavour of Tiny Teddys that my children loved when they were little was the Chocolate Tiny Teddys. These are just as quick and easy to make as our Honey Lil’ Teddys and look so cute when both flavours are mixed together in snack boxes. You can even make one batch of Honey Lil’ Teddys and while they are cooking, make your next batch of Chocolate Lil’ Teddys.
Make your own Chocolate Lil’ Teddys with your Thermomix® in only 10 minutes and with 5 ingredients you will have in your pantry. With our cute Stainless Steel Lil’ Teddy Cookie Cutters, you can have 96 Chocolate Lil’ Teddys ready to eat.
Interested in cooking some Honey Lil’ Teddys? You can get our Thermomix® recipe here.
Get your Set of 2 TM Essentials Stainless Steel Lil’ Teddy Cookie Cutters here – one cutter for you, and one for your most excited kitchen helper.
20g cocoa powder
190g self-raising flour
½ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- Melt sugar, butter and cocoa powder for 5 min/100°C/Sp 2
- Add remaining ingredients and mix 30 sec/Sp 3
- Place dough on a TM Essentials Large non-stick Silicone Baking Mat. The mixture will be a little crumbly when removed from the TM Bowl, but that's OK.
- Shape dough into a ball
- Use a rolling pin to roll dough to 2-3 mm thick - it will be the size of the largest circle on our mat
- Line an oven tray with a TM Essentials Oven Sized Silicone Baking mat or baking paper
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Using the TM Essentials Lil' Teddy Cutter, cut shapes from dough
- Place each Lil' Teddy on the oven tray
- When the first Lil Teddys have been cut, reshape dough into a ball and reroll
- If the dough becomes cold and hard to work, place the dough in a bowl and reheat for 30 seconds in the microwave
- Cook Lil' Teddys for 5-8 minutes at 180°C until just cooked
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool on tray for 5 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack to cool further
- Store in airtight container for up to 2 weeks
- Makes 96 Lil' Teddys