Our Caramelised Onion Dip will be a crowd pleaser for young and old alike. Using only 5 ingredients and ready in no time. Serve with crackers or fresh vege sticks. Super quick and easy in your Thermomix®.
500g red onions, peeled and quartered
30g balsamic vinegar
250g cream cheese, room temperature
120g sour cream
- Add onions to the TM Bowl and chop at 3 seconds/Speed 4.
- Add the butter and balsamic vinegar to the TM Bowl.
- Cook for 45 minutes/Varoma temp/REVERSE Speed 2 with MC (measuring cup) OFF.
- Set aside.
- Without cleaning the bowl, add the cream cheese and sour cream.
- Mix for 15 seconds/Speed 8.
- Scrape down the sides of the TM Bowl.
- Add the reserved onions (set aside 1 tablespoon of onion for garnish) and mix for 15 seconds/REVERSE Speed 1.
- Serve with the water crackers or fresh vegetables.
Music: buddy – Bensound.com