1 tsp vanilla essence
3 ripe bananas
200g plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
250g choc bits (either white or milk/dark chocolate)
- Either grease muffin tray or line with patty pans.
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Melt butter, sugar in mixing bowl at 100C for 2 mins at Speed 2.
- Add bananas and blend at Speed 4 for 20 seconds.
- Add egg and vanilla essence and mix at Speed 2 for 20 seconds.
- Add flour, baking powder and milk and mix at Speed 2 for 20 seconds.
- Scrape down the sides of bowl to mix in any flour.
- Add choc bits and combine at Reverse Speed 4 for 15 seconds.
- Fill muffin tray to Â¾ with mixture and bake at 180C for 18-20 minutes.
- When cooked place cupcakes on cooling rack.