The professional secret to creating perfect square breads for sandwiches or hightops is here with our commercial grade loaf pan.
Our loaf pan has straight sides and a sliding lid that you can use together with your Thermomix to bake high tops or square sandwich loaves. Using this to bake bread results in a golden brown colour with even sides that are easy to cut in uniform slices.
Complete with a non-stick finish and large 900g jumbo size, fill your kitchen with the smell of freshly baked bread.
- 900g Loaf Pan – 32.5 x 10.6 x 12.2cm
- Safe for heavy use, does not rust or corrode
- Commercial-grade aluminised steel that distributes heat quickly and evenly
- Straight sides produce professional-quality square loaves for even and uniform slicing
- Sliding lid may be used to bake bread with a flat top or with a high top
- Has folded construction that improves strength
- Durability and resistance to rust is enhanced by the coated wire reinforcement along the rim
- Inner side is coated with non-stick Teflon
Use and Care:
- Oven safe to 250°C
- Hand-wash the pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap before your first use
- Oven temperature monitoring and baking is recommended for the first few uses due to the bakeware’s heat efficiency
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface
- Do not cut anything you bake while in the pan
- It is normal that the pan will darken slightly as you use it
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is still recommended to maintain the look of each baking piece over time
- Do not use hard scouring pads or strong cleaning products
Download our free guide to Baking the Perfect Loaf of Bread plus our recipe for Perfect Gluten, Dairy and Egg Free Bread.